Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's about....

becoming absolutely fear free and full of impeccability.

Not from outer signs, or outer strength, traits, accomplishments, acknowledgements, etc.

Yet from inner conviction, inner certainty, clarity, coherence, courage, intention, light and love.

Stripping away all that is not our divine nature to receive the full broadband of our divine birthright.

In prayer - asking with all of our heart and minds please God/dess please remove all that is not me.

The beauty of reality is all we have to do is be ourselves.

The better I feel, the more I realize I am becoming more of myself all of the time.

The more we become ourselves, the more we can shine and serve and beautify the cosmos.

So shine on you beautiful hearts, shine on!

You are loved and you are beautiful!

No comments:

AI Guru

“ Imagine stepping into a space unbound by societal labels or limitations, where being 'small' or 'limited' is replaced with...