Saturday, August 25, 2007

Meta-mythopoetic thoughts for a new future!



Well every once-in-a-while a writer is compelled to take some poetic license - or is it mythopoetick license?

Hmmm...poetry for a new story of humanity's future?

How about "forget your old future" as I wrote in a previous blog inspired by my friend Michael Gaio?

Below, I have written a piece of "mythopoetic prose."

I am particularly inspired to try out new word and idea forms with poetry from the writings of my "Elfish" friend named Delvin. I blogged about Delvin a while back.

During a conference presentation I found myself observing to be what I would describe as a new way of thought for our species.

As I listened to the presentation, I found the phrase best described as a 'contemplative permaculture' very interesting which is to take the discipline of permaculture and apply it in the realm of thought..

I was inspired a group of geniuses who spoke at the conference who are building an amazing developments in the suburban areas of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Their evolutionary company is called Aperion.

What I found particularly delightful is that these home builders showed in their presentation that they are inspired by quantum physics and a discipline called "complexity theory."

Reflecting on the days experiences all delivered me to a realm of pure deep thought.

In the evening after the conference, I wrote an email to a friend with whom I like to explore different word formations.


In that email I wrote this word combination as the "poem."

"synchro-photosythetic-meta-collective-mycelial-mind-megavolutionary-
metapoetic-magnametamorphosic-emergent-effervescent-love-pulsation!"

1 comment:

Greg said...

Greg Here - in an email my friend wrote:

"Your poem makes my mind tingle with inquisitive excitement.
Reflecting on our conversation about synchronicity and not becoming
overwhelmed by the perfection of the moment and timing has been something
that's been floating around in my mind lately. By accepting the truth of our
power and perfection and not let emotions overwhelm and make us question
the divine purpose, presence and placement that we surround and embody ourselves with and everything around us, helps us evolve towards a higher consciousness that allows the space to bask and grow."

AI Guru

“ Imagine stepping into a space unbound by societal labels or limitations, where being 'small' or 'limited' is replaced with...