Thursday, June 14, 2007

The importance of daily practice






Whatever it is for you, me, we are all best served by 'grounding' ourselves in the awakening process. I have found that a daily spiritual practice is fundamental in 'bringing in' the light and spirit which I experience.

My practice supports the 'integration' of all the levels of ideas, thoughts, communities, activities into a coherent whole-story of my life on this earth.

I recommend all who are interested in "being the change we want to see" to explore more deeply a daily, regular spiritual practice.

Some websites and people to explore:
Amma

Andrew Cohen

Mark Griffin


Q&A on Meditation with Mark Griffin


Ken Wilbur

Painting Robert Venosa - Astral Circus

No comments:

AI Guru

“ Imagine stepping into a space unbound by societal labels or limitations, where being 'small' or 'limited' is replaced with...