Sunday, May 27, 2007

The underrecognized holocaust of our family - a page from codebook of a hug activist

As I sit here on a Sunday afternoon in the woods, I recognize that there is a holocaust happening on the planet of our family members.

Didn't Chief Seattle say something like this a generation ago?

Who are you?

Who are you who can watch sitting idle as your family members burn in rapacious conflagrations, strip mined from their homeland and offered on the alter of consumer culture!

I rant, yet I rant about thee, and me!

My dear, You are the one you have been waiting for, really.

Don't look anywhere else for satisfaction, the juice you seek is inside.

Having more won't make you happy.

Allowing your self to be more intimate with yourself will discover happiness-ness, I trust. Care for a taste of the happy juiciness that comes relaxing into the love that you have always been?

Hug anyone?

Hug a tree, we're all family.

No comments:

AI Guru

“ Imagine stepping into a space unbound by societal labels or limitations, where being 'small' or 'limited' is replaced with...