Friday, July 01, 2011

Daily Mental Discipline

"I am the offspring of the divine nature of the universe. 
Through the positive, creative and constructive
nature of the universe I have been given life.
May pure, positive energy display itself
in my nature and my daily life.
May only the highest energy manifest
in my speech and my behavior.
May I demonstrate the benevolence of universal nature
in my relationships with my fellow men and women.
May pure, positive energy
be the only reality of my being.
May my spirit and mind reflect
the sublime harmony and order of the universe,
and my body be a workshop of the subtle origin.
When I have a meal
may pure, positive energy nourish me.
When I sleep, may a peaceful nature refresh me.
When I work,
may the expression of divine nature be my task.
When I conduct my life,
may universal nature be my only way." - Hua-Ching Ni

No comments:

AI Guru

“ Imagine stepping into a space unbound by societal labels or limitations, where being 'small' or 'limited' is replaced with...